Hello Hello !
We are back!
KSAT is a team of international artists. We gather around a theme in order to create a collective artwork in the shape of a book.
The new cycle of 2013-2014 will be about Rebellion.
What we are going to do :
We are going to brainstorm and exchange ideas about the book as an art form.
We are going to discuss about the theme we’re working on that is « Rebellion in the youth ».
We are going to think of an artbook that could be designed to fit the theme « Rebellion in the youth »
The KSAT team organizes « open workshop nights » and everyone that wants to bring input or participate or meet and have fun can join.
The whole group will be reunited again on December 13th-21st, to organise an exhibition and present the outcome of the project with artworks and the collective artbook.
Along the year the cycle will be divided in 3 parts :
- Rebellion in the youth : Holland between october and december
- Rebellion in society : Germany between January and march
- inner rebellion : Denmark between April and July
Each part will be independent in the content so that we will have 3 artbooks created collaboratively and presented along with the personal artworks at the end of the cycle.
In september 2014, all the 3 books and the artworks will be presented in Paris for an exhibition.
To have more information about attending or else don’t hesitate to email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the participating artists :
- Gabriella Hirst : http://gabriellahirst.com/
- Kazuma Eekman : http://www.keekman.com/
- Marilou Klapwijk : http://
- Roos Pollmann : http://roospollmann.nl/
- Lotte van Geijn : http://
- Begane Grond Sue Van Geijn, Nora van der Steeg, Lisa Thissen) : http://
- Iris Schuttevaar : http://
- Sylvan Steenhuis : http://
- Martina Margini : https://vimeo.com/
- Thibault Pomares : http://latelelibre.fr/
- Yasmine Tashk : http://
The first workshop is going to start next week. You are more than welcome to join if you are in the netherlands or near. Otherwise we’ll be digitally connected and share the outcome and the backstage in here.